Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Welcome to Itty Bitty Blog!

Since not everyone in the entire world (or at least on my friends list) is clamoring to hear the latest news regarding what's going on in my womb (or my mind, or the rest of my body, for that matter), I decided to create this blog specifically to avoid irritating anyone who doesn't want to hear about little ol' pregnant me every time they log into Facebook.

When I first found out I was pregnant, I began writing a weekly journal entry chronicling my adventures. I'm going to keep with that tradition and try to post weekly updates, for those of you who are actually interested. Being almost 15 weeks pregnant, I have a backlog of several weeks' worth of weekly entries, so I'm going to post all of those, then start updating as every week passes so that you (the interested reader) can follow my progress as you wish. I hope you enjoy reading these entries as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Love,
Mary Wunderful (Itty Bitty's incubator)

No comments:

Post a Comment